Nokia N8 Forum

At Nokia N8 Forum, we provide you with all the support for Nokia N8. Get all the your day to day queries answered and interact with fellow members. Get to know what is popular about your phone and what people like. Join in to have fun.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Downloading from Nokia store to N8-00....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
free star

PostSubject: Downloading from Nokia store to N8-00....   Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:37 am

Maybe it have been said already before,but since I dont see it here I have to ask you people about it. Problem is this: I cant connect to Ovi store,or with another words-I cant download anything from Nokia Store via PC. I have account there ,logged in with my e-mail ,Nokia Suite is on and there where it is written "download with you PC" is blank. I am clicking on it,but nothing...

Why I cant download anything from PC and Nokia store and how to properly connect (if I wasnt properly connected) to be able to download some theme,utilitie,maybe viber,whatsapp or etc.?

Actually it gets quite irritating because I cant connect to Ovi store via mobile,I can do it with my laptop,but cant download anything with it either...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Downloading from Nokia store to N8-00....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1