Nokia N8 Forum

At Nokia N8 Forum, we provide you with all the support for Nokia N8. Get all the your day to day queries answered and interact with fellow members. Get to know what is popular about your phone and what people like. Join in to have fun.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Review of Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
worinima

PostSubject: Review of Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro   Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:20 pm

While you own a Nokia mobile phone, and when you find some good online videos, you would like to download them to your Nokia phone so they will be handy with you. But as the portable device and because of the format issue, we cannot enjoy videos on a Nokia phone directly. So some software for transferring videos to Nokia mobile phones is necessary.

Here Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro is available for all users.
The Nokia video converter supports to convert all popular video formats (such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MKV, FLV, VOB etc) to almost all Nokia mobile phones (such as Nokia N8, Nokia N97, Nokia X6, Nokia X3, Nokia E7, Nokia E73, Nokia E62, Nokia 5800, Nokia 5530, etc.).
The software preset MP4 as the default video format for all Nokia mobile phones. All users have to do is to match the right phones and start the converting process. Besides, the Nokia video converter also supports to convert some other formats such as 3GP, WMV, FLV and AVI for users as an option. And the software supports to extract audio files (MP3, AAC, WMA, and WAV) from videos.
Furthermore, Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro provides very fast conversion speed and good image quality. ‘Convert in batches’ is also available for users. Such features would help user save time on the converting process and enjoy videos on Nokia mobile phones with nice image.
As the professional Nokia video converter, the software also provides some editing functions (merge, clip, crop and effect). Then users could merge several video/audio/picture files into one; clip the favorite sections from a video to make the video as one want; crop the frame of a video to remove any unwanted areas of it and the powerful video settings and special effects help users individualize their videos.

For more, just experience the software. It’s free to try!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaza21

PostSubject: Re: Review of Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro   Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 am

Very useful application. I would recommend it to any Nokia owner (It's like Videora iPod converter for Nokia).

I'm using the pro version and have only one complaint/problem. When I select the Nokia N8 profile, and convert the video file, I don't seem to be able to play sound on my device. I went to check the settings (which were automatically set when I selected the profile) and saw that the setting for the audio channels was 6 and not 2. When I changed it, it worked fine. I guess the 6 channels are for the HDMI out (5.1 Dolby), but I haven't tested it yet. Maybe in the next release/update the default should be 2 with the option to change the number of channels to 6.

Other than that, it's brilliant. Kudos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worinima

PostSubject: Re: Review of Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro   Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Dear Gaza21,

Sorry for the late reply, I also think this video converter for Nokia is good, but I do not meet the silimilar problem like you, I hope you can contact the provider via the email so that they can help you solve your problem or you can try the Free Nokia Video Converter, it is provided by the same company, I think it is useful and it is free, so why not have a try?

Best wishes for you

Your Sincerely,
worinima

Back to top Go down
View user profile
worinima

PostSubject: Re: Review of Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro   Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:34 am

Good news, Nokia video converter factory pro has upgraded, there are some more powerful new features has added to it...

How to Convert DVD to iPad 2
How to Rip DVD to Nokia C7

Nokia N8 DVD Ripper

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro   

Back to top Go down

Review of Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1