Nokia N8 Forum

At Nokia N8 Forum, we provide you with all the support for Nokia N8. Get all the your day to day queries answered and interact with fellow members. Get to know what is popular about your phone and what people like. Join in to have fun.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:34 pm

In my view, it is Nokia N8 that will be the ultimate winner. I say so because you hardly have features like that of Nokia in iPhone 4. For instance, you do not have an external memory slot, seamless Bluetooth connectivity, Nokia Music Unlimited (Free Music Access), Sync without iTunes, Costs a lot higher, Unlocked phone not available, etc and many more such features.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.nokian8blog.info
ph3ar

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 pm

personally i agree. i have used both the N8 and iPhone. N8 wins in all areas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaza21

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 am

I am for the Nokia N8 as well. I've used the iPhone as well, and it can't touch the N8 in my opinion. One thing where the N8, or Nokia in general, may lack, is the fact that the wide variety of applications which are available on iTunes store, are not available on OVI store. But then again, iTunes store has been available longer than OVI and maybe with time OVI can catch up.
Other than that, viva N8 Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stewie325

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 am

Have to agree too.

I've had my N8 since September and it's a great phone, a true successor to the old swiss army knife that was the N95 ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zaheerahmed13

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:43 am

the only thing i like in phone is the touch screen.. rest all is just a gimmick.. i donno why but people tend to think Iphone is some sort of a fashion statement.. but hands down N8 is the winner...
bout the apps.. well sure iphone has a lot of apps but 90% of em are crap and since S^3 apps just started to come out and since nokia has made it clear that they r gonna stick with Symbian .. we will get to c more on that an d i hope better ones Smile

again N8's the winner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crossmatched

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:11 pm

iphone price can already buy somebody a laptop. that's how pricey iphone 4 is.

Half the price of iphone 4's, one can have a nokia n8 which is streets ahead in imaging, connectivity and possibilities than the former.

nokia n8 imo is 2010's best gadget in terms of price:quality ratio
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaza21

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:30 am

I could not agree more with zaheerahmed13. The possibilities are endless with the N8 (and I'm not just saying it because it says so in the box Wink).
My previous phone was the 5800XM, and in the time I've had it (about 18 months), I did not download as many or as good apps as I have on my N8 now. So I'm giving a thumbs up to Nokia! If the past few months since the release is anything to go by, I can't wait to see what’s coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crossmatched

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm

Being a winner imo is delivering the goods that a device was promised and/or intended to do.

And here is where our n8 shines more. It promised excellent connectivity, better multitasking and great camera skills which it all delivered excellently.

And the delivery of the goods was matched with a sound and reasonable handset price.

What handset maker in 2010
gave people the possibility to read and manage files on the go in their flash drives?

The posibility to watch videos on a wide screen LED TV with 5.1 surround audio?

The possibility to shoot quality pics in lowlight conditions?

All of these were given to us by nokia n8 - a true winner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaza21

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:51 am

There is one thing, in my opinion, holding the N8 back from being the ultimate winner in everyones eyes. And that is the Symbian OS. Now personally I like it. I've used symbian ever since I had my Nokia NGage. And now, Symbian^3, which I think is decent, compared to previous symbian os's, has a negative stigma linked to it.
If the comparisons where on hardware alone, iPhone fans will not have anything to compare to the N8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worinima

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:29 am

Thanks for sharing the useful information to us, I hope they will help me a lot, thanks again..
Nokia Video Converter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
safia1230

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:44 am

thank you brothers, my friend have N8 and i like it very much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?   

Back to top Go down

Nokia N8 and iPhone 4, who do you think is the ultimate winner?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1