CES, MWC etc etc. These are usually the events apart from Nokia world in which Nokia announces their latest and greatest handsets.
I assume that the N8 successor will still be the imaging device of Nokia for 2011.
And as such, i believe Nokia will bless the N8 successor with greater imaging capabilities and powers in order to continue the long line of legacy started by N90. What do you guys want to see improved in the N8 successor?
To start it off, these are some features i would want to see in the N8 successor's imaging department:
1. Camera lens protection. To protect the qualitative Carl Zeiss lens
2. Retain the biggest (in camphone history) sensor in the next successor
3. Brighter Xenon flash and LED light for video recording
4. 30fps,1080p high bitrate video with the same stereo audio quality the N8 has.
5. Multi focus system (that would be a first for a cameraphone if ever!)
6. Variable aperture
Anymore ideas guys?