Nokia N8 Forum

At Nokia N8 Forum, we provide you with all the support for Nokia N8. Get all the your day to day queries answered and interact with fellow members. Get to know what is popular about your phone and what people like. Join in to have fun.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:19 am

Please post your experience of syncing music to Nokia N8 using the Ovi Suite. If you found some solution to the problem or found another problem.

Post Reference
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.nokian8blog.info
kumaranunay123

PostSubject: Re: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 am

With the new Ovi Suite version.....this issue is resolved now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayrojas

PostSubject: Re: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:56 am

I'm always having problem syncing music to my n8. it doesn't sync at all. Also when i transfer music by copying it to my music folder, the thingy "media transfer in progress" never stops unless I unplug the USB. What's wrong with Ovi? Syncing in iTunes is way much better for iPhone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kumaranunay123

PostSubject: Re: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:36 am

jayrojas wrote:
I'm always having problem syncing music to my n8. it doesn't sync at all. Also when i transfer music by copying it to my music folder, the thingy "media transfer in progress" never stops unless I unplug the USB. What's wrong with Ovi? Syncing in iTunes is way much better for iPhone

Have you tried changing the USB mode to Media Transfer in the phone....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayrojas

PostSubject: Re: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:08 am

Tried it and it worked, problem is still, the " media transfer in progress" doesn't stop. Also how can I put album arts for the songs? There are album arts for the songs I transferred but it's not showing in my homescreen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayrojas

PostSubject: Re: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:42 am

Why is it whenever I choose Media Transfer, it keeps on going back to Nokia Ovi Suite, I can't activate Media Transfer. Help please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kumaranunay123

PostSubject: Re: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

jayrojas wrote:
Why is it whenever I choose Media Transfer, it keeps on going back to Nokia Ovi Suite, I can't activate Media Transfer. Help please.

This is strange...Open Ovi Player and then select 'Media Transfer' mode and ensure that Ovi Suite is not launched. Try this if it works...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8    

Back to top Go down

Music Sync Issues with Nokia Ovi Suite for Nokia N8
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1