Nokia N8 Forum

At Nokia N8 Forum, we provide you with all the support for Nokia N8. Get all the your day to day queries answered and interact with fellow members. Get to know what is popular about your phone and what people like. Join in to have fun.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Convert YouTube Video to Nokia N8 - Strong Combination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
worinima

PostSubject: Convert YouTube Video to Nokia N8 - Strong Combination   Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 am

I think there is no need for me to introduce YouTube and Nokia N8, I should only say that the YouTube is always classic while as a new mobile phone model of Nokia Company, Nokia N8 has strong momentum. However, it seems that these two popular things have no fate, like most portable devices such as iPhone, Nokia N8 still can not play YouTube videos, so at this very moment, a related video converter that can help us convert YouTube video to Nokia N8 is necessary.

Does Nokia N8 Support FLV?
If you know the answer of this question, it will not be difficult for you to understand why we need a related video converter to help us convert YouTube video to Nokia N8. Although Nokia N8 is powerful, but there are still some limitations of this powerful mobile phone, the most apparent limitation of Nokia N8 is the video and audio formats' limitation. FLV is one of the video formats that N8 can not support, so here I can definitely tell you that Nokia can not support FLV.
Unlike the other video formats that N8 can not support, FLV is used by nearly all the video sharing websites like YouTube, which means losing FLV just like losing the whole videos shared on the popular video sharing websites like YouTube.

Pay Attention to The Specific Parameters That Nokia N8 Video Needs
To get a more suitable video for your Nokia N8, I think it is necessary for you to pay attention to the specific parameters that your N8's video needs. , Here I will list the main parameters of Nokia N8's video below:
Display Resolution: 16:9 nHD (640 x 360 pixels) AMOLED
Bit Rate: 720kbps
Encoder: H.264, MPEG-4
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Before you convert YouTube video to Nokia N8, it is necessary for you to set these specific parameters for your videos that are going to be converted.

Select A Good YouTube to Nokia N8 converter to convert YouTube Video to Nokia N8 Smoothly

After knowing Nokia N8 can not support FLV and paying attention to the specific parameters that N8 video need, now it is time for us to know how to select a good YouTube to Nokia N8 converter. Here are some basic advices below:
1. Basic converting function: As a video converter, it should have fast converting speed and excellent converted video's quality.
2. Rich parameter settings: As the passage mentioned above, to get a more suitable video for your Nokia N8, we should set the corresponding parameters for Nokia N8 videos. A good YouTube to Nokia N8 converter should provide us with this function.
3. Safe or not: If you choose a unsafe video converter, your PC may be attacked by some unsafe factors, I think it is unnecessary just for a video converter.
These are the basic advices that you should obey when you want to choose a good related one. If you think it is a little confusing and you want to get a good one directly, here I can recommend Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro for you. It can support nearly all kinds of popular Nokia mobile phone models besides the latest Nokia N8, which will surely provide the corresponding parameter settings for different Nokia mobile phone models besides Nokia N8; it is powerful, safe and easy to use. With Nokia Video Converter Factory Pro, your Nokia N8 will become more powerful!

For more information about the Nokia Video Converter Factory, you can see here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/nokia-video-converter/

If you need the Free Nokia Video Converter Factory, you can see here: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/free-nokia-video-converter/

Hope all of you will like these two video converters that I have recommended here, if you are interested in these two video converters, please leave your comment here, we will choose the even numbers of the earlier 10 Reviewer and present the free registration codes of Apple Video Converter Factory(This video converter can help users convert videos to Apple devices inlcluding iPhone, iPod, iPad and Apple TV)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaza21

PostSubject: Re: Convert YouTube Video to Nokia N8 - Strong Combination   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 am

[b]THE NOKIA N8 DOES INDEED SUPPORT FLV FILE FORMATS. I've used it numerous times[b].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worinima

PostSubject: Re: Convert YouTube Video to Nokia N8 - Strong Combination   Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:20 am

Thanks for share, I think the news you shared here is interesting…I like it very much.

How to Convert DVD to iPad 2
How to Rip DVD to Nokia C7

Nokia N8 DVD Ripper

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convert YouTube Video to Nokia N8 - Strong Combination   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1