Nokia N8 Forum

At Nokia N8 Forum, we provide you with all the support for Nokia N8. Get all the your day to day queries answered and interact with fellow members. Get to know what is popular about your phone and what people like. Join in to have fun.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nokia N8 and crap support from Nokia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManiaSakafiora

PostSubject: Nokia N8 and crap support from Nokia   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:02 am

I am a Greek Citizen and I have purchased my Nokia N8 in U.S.A..
I have paid 20euro to install Greek language in my mobile when I was back in Greece.
After running several updates everything was fine. I back up and no data or language was ever lost.
However, in my last update (Saturday 9th April 2011), Greek language disappeared although I run back up and updated software like I did in the previous updates.
Needless to say that noone ever let me know that such could have happened (nor the Nokia store neither there was any warning in the updating session of the site).

Nokia's UNACCEPTABLE reply is that above is normal and that I have to pay 20euro each time the update deletes the Greek language and I want to reinstall it.

I have report this to the consumers association for further investigation and want to share it with future customers of NOKIA in order to protect them from buying a device and get this filthy support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaza21

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and crap support from Nokia   Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:48 am

I'm quite dissapointed to read this. I've used Nokia all my life, and I'm a big fan of their phones. One would think that a phone manufacturer like Nokia would have made provision for other languages. I agree that it is unacceptable that you need te re-purchase a language pack every time you update.

Thank you for sharing, and I hope the rest of your experience with the N8 is as good as mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worinima

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and crap support from Nokia   Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks for NOKIA E7 site giving me the opportunity to post this giveaway here. Cool

The Brief Introduction of HD Video Converter Factory Pro

HD Video Converter Factory Pro is the powerful and professional High Definition Video Conversion software and it builds in 150+ video formats, it can easily support Multi-track HD video M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS video movies.

HD Video Converter Factory Pro provides powerful video editing function and video effect. It's a real all-in-one video converting tool.

The professional HD Video Converter with powerful functions could meet high requirements for users. This cheapest professional HD video editing software offers much better video/audio quality. It owns friendly and simple interface, and very easy to control all the functions, fast converting speed could save you a lot of time.

The HD Video Converter has set the common resolution for portable devices, and you can also change the resolutions and sizes for your own PSP or iPhone, iPad, etc. Besides, all operations are simple to control.

It also supports converting all the High Definition and HD-Camcorder videos, to both portable and console players, such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Zune, PDA, BlackBerry, Nokia, Android, Zen, etc,. Supporting Multi-CPU and Hyper Threading, HD Video Converter Factory Pro offers up to 3x - 5x real time video converting speed.

Giveaway of HD Video Converter Factory Pro - Save 39.95$

Now all of you can save your money to get the HD Video Converter Factory Pro for free, it is really a useful video converter for all of you.

Just enter into the following page, and then you can get the HD Video Converter Factory Pro without any fees.

HD Video Converter Factory Pro Giveaway Detailed Information

HD Video Converter Factory Pro Giveaway Page

I hope all of you will enjoy this video converter. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nokia N8 and crap support from Nokia   

Back to top Go down

Nokia N8 and crap support from Nokia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1