Nokia N8 Forum

At Nokia N8 Forum, we provide you with all the support for Nokia N8. Get all the your day to day queries answered and interact with fellow members. Get to know what is popular about your phone and what people like. Join in to have fun.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Porblem with the "Social" app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tarun_pai



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 am

The "Social" app which is the default social networking app , has stopped working on my phone..
any help?

reply to this thread with solutions or email them to me at instyn@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kumaranunay123



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:43 pm

tarun_pai wrote:
The "Social" app which is the default social networking app , has stopped working on my phone..
any help?

reply to this thread with solutions or email them to me at instyn@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Have you updated the social app? If not try updating otherwise just try reinstalling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepetobh



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:19 am

My social app stop working too... even after reinstalling the firmware.
And I can not find the "social app" on any site to download.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kumaranunay123



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 am

pepetobh wrote:
My social app stop working too... even after reinstalling the firmware.
And I can not find the "social app" on any site to download.

Have you tried connecting your phone to the Ovi Suite and updating....you might see Social App there because the application update utility is designed to update existing or missing apps on your phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pepetobh



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:05 am

kumaranunay123 wrote:
pepetobh wrote:
My social app stop working too... even after reinstalling the firmware.
And I can not find the "social app" on any site to download.

Have you tried connecting your phone to the Ovi Suite and updating....you might see Social App there because the application update utility is designed to update existing or missing apps on your phone.


Yes, I already did the upgrade, but the application does not return. You also have a N8? I wanted to try to get a backup of a device that has the application running and restore it on my device. Can you help me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kumaranunay123



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 am

pepetobh wrote:
kumaranunay123 wrote:
pepetobh wrote:
My social app stop working too... even after reinstalling the firmware.
And I can not find the "social app" on any site to download.

Have you tried connecting your phone to the Ovi Suite and updating....you might see Social App there because the application update utility is designed to update existing or missing apps on your phone.


Yes, I already did the upgrade, but the application does not return. You also have a N8? I wanted to try to get a backup of a device that has the application running and restore it on my device. Can you help me?

The backup does not include the apps, i have a N8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kumaranunay123



Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:19 am

pepetobh wrote:
kumaranunay123 wrote:
pepetobh wrote:
My social app stop working too... even after reinstalling the firmware.
And I can not find the "social app" on any site to download.

Have you tried connecting your phone to the Ovi Suite and updating....you might see Social App there because the application update utility is designed to update existing or missing apps on your phone.


Yes, I already did the upgrade, but the application does not return. You also have a N8? I wanted to try to get a backup of a device that has the application running and restore it on my device. Can you help me?


Nokia N8 News: 'Ovi Social App' Now Available via SW Update
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worinima



Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 am

Thanks for share, I think the news you shared here is interesting…I like it very much.

How to Convert DVD to iPad 2
How to Rip DVD to Nokia C7

Nokia N8 DVD Ripper

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Porblem with the "Social" app.   

Back to top Go down
 
Porblem with the "Social" app.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Social Network for Publishing Industry
» Are you a social butterfly?
» SOCIAL SECURITY THEY WANT TO RAISE TO AGE 70 ?
» Raidcall : Social Voice Network
» Time to say goodbye to Social Security cards ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nokia N8 Forum :: Nokia N8 Forum :: Nokia N8 Help-
Jump to: